Wednesday, April 6, 2011

EOC: Week 1: What I am expecting from this class

I am excepting a lot from class considering that it is a 300 level class. Also I want to be able to use the final project for my portfolio when I graduate. Another thing I expect is to be able to learn even more about marketing and see if it a field that I would like to get into. If I do choose to get in to marketing I feel that this class should help me in getting a job. Also I feel that the skills that I will learn will help me in being a well rounded employee. I want to see what the field is all about and how I can apply it with my degree. Also learning what the different stages of marketing while using them through them with our project. Also after crating our final project I want to know how to analyze the potential success or fail of the project. I would like to know what the different kinds of research are and how they are conducted. In part of this I would also like to know the different ways to obtain the research. I would also like to know which tools are the best and at what price points they are at. Also I would like to know who the big people in marketing are and how they got there. I also need to know how ethics play in to marketing research and if they are like the ones in advertising. I also need to know what makes a good survey and how to make one myself. Once the surveys are answered I need to know how the process the information that I gathered. Once this is done I need to see what I will do with the new answers that I have. All of these things paired together I feel that I will have taken a lot from that class.