Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Week 11: Final Project Forced Choice

Forced choice

By Coral McGarvey

Coral McGarvey- I covered what was needed I was just missing two graphs. Also unlike most of the other projects I gave my suggestions to management. I feel that they did the research but did not show it as well as I did and show what needed to be improved upon.

Lana Cunningham- Loved her paper and the conclusion that she had it was easy to see what she suggested unlike others. She just didn’t have the graphics that where needed.

Ashley Tomlin -She didn’t talk about what much she would change. Also gave to much background information.

Liz Manning -First graphic wasn’t needed if there were at the Y then of course they were interested. She had great info but did not say on how she would give suggestions to management.

Roland More- It was boring to read and talked too much about the graphics. Also it did not mention what he wanted to change too much.

Cristin Wacaser- I feel that her project should be last. No matter how great it was it was over 30mins late. I think that this speaks more than any strength her project may have.